Financial appraisal consultant
When it comes time to carry out your merger, acquisition or divestiture, you want to be sure your transaction will be a success. This means:
- Evaluating all your financial, tax and legal risks
- Understanding the impact your transaction will have on your people
- Knowing the true cost of compliance
- Assessing the fair market value of assets and liabilities
- Confirming that the business plan is achievable with the existing operational facilities.
Teaming up with Private Law Firm financial due diligence team, we offer you a full menu of services to choose from. So you’ll get fully researched, integrated views of all aspects of the transaction. We like to call this our business due diligence service. With our business due diligence, we’ll analyse and validate all your financial, tax, operational, HR and legal assumptions, and we’ll make sure there are no black-holes by quantifying the biggest risks associated with your target or transaction.
Financial due diligence in Vietnam
Financial due diligence is about providing you with peace of mind as a corporate or financial buyer, by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
Any organisation considering a deal needs to test all the assumptions it is making about that deal.
When do you need financial due diligence?
If you’re trying to:
- Strengthen your core business by acquiring a company selling rival products that are almost identical in function or performance to your own
- Build on your existing activities by purchasing a company that sells or manufactures complementary products
- Purchase a company to gain access to its existing products in new markets, or to increase your customer base
- expand your company’s current portfolio of products and services by acquiring new ones – potentially to provide a hedge against movement in your markets
- Spread your market risk by purchasing a company providing similar products or services in another country.
How Private Law Firm can help?
Understand customers’ needs, PRIVATE LAW CO., LTD provides a service ” financial appraisal consultant “ to help clients troubleshoot the problem:
- Enhance your understanding of the target business, increasing the likelihood that the deal will achieve its objectives
- Identify critical success factors that will improve your understanding of all the relevant issues, so you can make more informed decisions
- Highlight strengths that can be built upon and weaknesses that need resolving through in-depth analysis
- Challenge (deal breakers) or validate the target’s historic financials and forecasts
- Identify the real sources of profit and cash flow, assess their sustainability and underlying free cash, and confirm the value drivers
- Define cost savings and revenue enhancements by focusing on the available synergies and quantifying what is achievable
- Assess projections by reviewing the feasibility of the business plan and prospects.
With committed powers and responsibilities, PRIVATE LAW CO., LTD with a team of experienced lawyers and leading experts in the field of participation in litigation, litigation representation, personal legal advice and businesses, domestic and foreign investment consulting, business management consulting, … will advise and comprehensively solve customer requirements. Help accelerate the quick and harmonious process of mergers and acquisitions. We always ensure reasonable consulting service fees, in line with the interests of the parties.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information to be supported and consulted:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900252503. Press No. 8
Email: i[email protected]