Questions and answers about foreign investors trading in real estate in Vietnam
Mr. X: I am an American, now I want to invest to the real estate business in Vietnam. Whether I am allowed to do business because I know real estate legislation is quite complicated. Can a lawyer advise me?
The Lawyer answers:
Law on real estate trading no. 66/2014/QH13 November, 25th, 2014.
The Laws of Vietnam: The scope of activities of foreign-invested economic organizations with the function of trading in real estate, including:
- Lease houses, construction of works for sublease.
- For land leased by the State, to invest in the construction of houses for lease; investment in the construction of houses, construction works other than houses for sale, for lease or for lease purchase.
- Receive the whole or a part of the real estate project from the investor to build houses and construction works for sale, for lease, or for lease purchase.
- For land allocated by the State, to invest in the construction of houses for sale, for lease or for lease purchase.
- For leased land in industrial parks, industrial clusters, export processing zones, hi-tech parks or economic zones, investment in the construction and construction of works for the right business purpose.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information to be supported and consulted:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 1900252503. Press No. 1
Email: i[email protected]