Consultancy on the procedures of work permits for foreigners
As Vietnam increasingly integrates into the global economy, international migration is a concern of many countries. Vietnam’s labor market is also becoming more flexible and diverse. The influx of foreign workers into Vietnam is increasing. But not all foreign workers can know the necessary work permit procedures in Vietnam. Work permit is a document issued by a Vietnamese competent authority to a foreigner expressing a foreigner legally working in Vietnam.
Foreigners working in Vietnam are considered lawful when being granted a work permit. If the work is done illegally, a foreigner will be punished according to the current regulations and administrative sanctions may be applied in accordance with the current regulations or expulsion measures in addition to applying for a long-term visa (temporary residence card) in Vietnam.
Understanding customers’ needs, PRIVATE LAW CO., LTD provides services “Consultancy procedures for granting work permits for foreigners” to help customers troubleshoot problems.
- Consult the dossiers of application for work permits for foreigners according to the regulations
- Consult the order of re-issue work permits
- Consult the procedures for issuing judicial record cards for foreigners in Vietnam (in order to be able to carry out the procedures for granting judicial record cards for foreigners needing certification of temporary residence in Vietnam);
- Consult the procedure of health examination in Vietnam to apply for a work permit;
- Translate, notarized translation, consular legal documents for granting work permits;
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Mr. Dinh Xuan Hong – Attorney at law & BOM
Cellphone: 0966 2888 55
Email: [email protected]