Consultancy on making investment projects
How to make good use of funds for investment projects?
How to choose the appropriate form of investment?
What are the legal advantages and disadvantages under the regulations of the hosting country?
How are the relevant legal procedures done?
These are questions raised not only for foreign investors but also for domestic investors.
Knowing the problems and difficulties of entrepreneurs and businesses in the process of making investment, Private Lawyer Group, with a team of lawyers of many years of experience in the fields of investment consulting, business and other related fields, will accompany the clients to solve problems that clients are met.
The works performed at the request of clients related to investment projects:
- Assessing the feasibility of the project;
- Selecting the appropriate form of investment: direct investment, indirect investment, business establishment (100% foreign capital, joint venture), contract investment (business cooperation contract, BT, BTO and BOT …);
- Advising on the procedures of applying for an Investment Certificate (investing in Vietnam and outward investment), applying for land lease, applying for construction permits, import-export permits, labor permits, etc.
- Consulting the legal conditions and investment incentives applicable to the project in each specific case;
- Consulting the risks that may arise from the Vietnamese legal system and from socio-economic and market fluctuations for the project;
- Advising on the necessary preparation time for investors to complete construction and officially putting it to production and business;
- Consulting the most appropriate investment options to ensure the investor’s business strategy and to meet the laws of Vietnam and the laws of the hosting country.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information to be supported and consulted:
LUAT SU RIENG (LSR) LAW FIRM
Address: no. 16 Nguyen Quy Canh Street, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Mr. Dinh Xuan Hong – Attorney at law & BOM
Cellphone: 0966 2888 55
Email: [email protected].